Problems viewing transaction history

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi all, 

We are aware that there has been an issue with some users who have the updated version of the website being able to see transaction. The transaction history will either show as blank or with a limited number of transactions.

There is a second issue that some people may be seeing also where you will see a payment arriving but it is not added to your PayPal balance. This is an issue unrelated to any holds that may be placed on payments. We are working hard to get both of these issues resolved  as soon as possible and we will post updates as soon as we have them.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Kimmy1234
Contributor
Contributor
Can't see my refund money in my pay pal
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Arda

Hi Kimmy1234,

Welcome to our community page.

I am sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. I think payment might be older than 60 days. Here is general info about refunds that I think you might find useful. You can issue a full or partial refund up to 60 days after you receive a payment. Here’s how:
1.    Go to www.paypal.co.uk and log in to your PayPal account.
2.    Locate the payment in your 'Activity'.
3.    Select the payment to open the Transactions Details.
4.    Click Refund this payment.
You may be charged 20p for issuing a refund, because we don't refund the fixed portion of the receiving fee (20p).
I can’t review your PayPal account in here. However if you can contact me through our Twitter handle @AskPayPal or from our UK Facebook page I would gladly take a look at your account and give you a precise answer.
Have a great weekend.
Arda

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.