Playstation "top up £50 on Paypal and get £10 voucher...

alexwieczorek
Contributor
Contributor

Dear sir/madam,

I received an E-Mail on 17/05/15 from PayPal saying that if I topped up my "PlayStation Wallet" with £50 or more (Using PayPal) I would save £10. The offer ended 31/03/15. I saved the offer to my wallet and I then I topped up my PlayStationPlayStation wallet with £50 (27/03/15). I have not received the £10 saving and would like some assistance in obtainig it.

Thanks Alex,

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi Alexwieczorek,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulties recently with your voucher redemption when topping up your PlayStation Wallet.

There may have been a slight delay in the £10.00 voucher showing in your PayPal account. Have you received any updates in regards to this since you made the deposit into your PlayStation account?

We are unable to see or discuss your account through the community so you should try contacting us directly through Twitter @AskPayPal or through Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and we can look into this directly for you.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.