Playstation Network promotion - not working?

SixAndNine
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, the current PSN promo offer (PayPal.co.uk/playstation) isn't working, when I access the URL I get 'we are unable to display this offer at the moment.'

I'm also unable to top up my PSN wallet using PayPal, any ideas?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

SixAndNine
Contributor
Contributor

It randomly worked for some reason.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Gotrek_74
Contributor
Contributor

I too an recieving exactly the same issue. I would like to take advantage of this offer but the hyperlink just directs me to the 'Ooops...' page. Please help. 

Login to Me Too

Telm
New Community Member

The same, please sort this out soon, I would like to take advantage of this offer and order something. 

Login to Me Too

sambobjammin
New Community Member

I actually took up the offer yesterday when the page seemed to be working but its charged me £50. Obviously it was buggy and they took the offer down, but not heard a peep about it not working from Paypal.

Login to Me Too

SixAndNine
Contributor
Contributor

The URL seems to be working again, however, I'm still unable to top up as I get 'we're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now.'

Why?

Login to Me Too
Solved

SixAndNine
Contributor
Contributor

It randomly worked for some reason.

Login to Me Too

Gotrek_74
Contributor
Contributor

The hyperlink is now working and I have just topped up my wallet with £50 and charged £40 as promised. Everything is working as it should again. Go ahead and top up if you haven't already. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.