Pending

TR27
Contributor
Contributor

Hi i'm new to this so sorry if i'm doing this wrong or in totally the wrong place!

Anyway i have two problems firstly i sold a item on Ebay sent it out special next day delivery then transfered the money from my paypal to my bank. Now it is showing as pending and i'm not to sure why? It's quite a lot of money so i could do with it going in my bank is they anything i can do?

Also i sold another item last month then a few days later get a message from Ebay saying it was a unauthorised payment so i refunded the payment it was only £1 something so i didn't really mind but since then it is showing in my resolution centre and i can't seem to case or do anything with it it's just showing as 

The Dispute History Log displays all actions related to your claim. Date Actor Action Details

20 Feb 2015 PayPal Email sent to buyer

20 Feb 2015 PayPal Email sent to seller

20 Feb 2015 PayPal Email sent to buyer

And as it being reviewed by paypal but this happened over a month ago?

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

1. Withdrawals can be pending (ie waiting for paypal to process them) from 2-24 hours. Unless you get an email to say you have a random security hold of 72 hours.

2. Did you actually refund the buyer or did you use the send money option to re-pay them? 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

TR27
Contributor
Contributor

Hi i didn't seem to get any email buyer is quite new though if that would have anything to do with it? And i refunded through paypal but they is no option to close it and buyer just isn't doing anything either

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Firstly is the dispute still at the dispute stage? Because if it is then it times out 20 days after the buyer opened it. unless the buyer escalates it to a claim.

Paypal only get involved when its escalated to a claim. If its a claim then contact customer services and ask why its not closed which it normally is automatically when you refund.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.