Pending transaction

Lucay98
New Community Member
Hi guys...I bought a fleece on eBay on Tuesday 13/09/16 and the seller hasn't dispatched it yet. I may be acting a little hastily but this has never happened to me before...normally all sellers I buy from dispatch same day or the day after paying. I have messaged the seller yesterday (14th) and got no reply. I then realised that I hadn't received a confirmation email from PayPal (which I normally get straight after paying) so I logged onto PayPal and it says that the transaction is still pending and it gives me the option to cancel the transaction. I'm very confused and slightly worried as this has never happened before and I read online that it could be due to a dodgy seller or something....can someone please help me I literally have no idea what to do...like do I cancel the transaction or am I being too hasty? 😧 any reply will be greatly appreciated
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lucay98

Well he has not sent it because he has not been paid yet.

However that is not your fault but it probably is not his either, just a mistake.

If you have pending WITH a cancel option then the seller has made a mistake with the email address he has put on his auction for payment.

So contact the seller and ask him to do this >>>

Go and find the transaction in your “my ebay” > click to the right where it says sell similar > don't fill in anything just scroll down to the payments section > look in the paypal box > is the email addy in there correct with no spelling mistakes? If so then it would have been wrong on your finished auctions so come back for more advice.

If  you get no reponse then cancel the payment and you will get your money back.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.