Pending payment?

Msabol
I sent money to someone, and it told me that the money was sent. But the receiver says that the payment is still pending. I don't have insufficient funds, so why is it still pending? How do I fix this?
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Msabol

Were you buying something, did you send the money via goods / services??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Msabol
I was sending via goods and services
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Msabol

Then it has nothing to do with you, if its marked as completed at your end on your paypal account then you have paid and the sooner the seller sends you the item trackable to prove delivery the sooner he gets the funds released.

Its the new seller hold that every new seller goes through and i suspect he is new or meets one of the criteria for the paypal holds.

>>

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/fundsavailability

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Msabol
Will it alert me when the funds are removed from my account? I've already received the package from them. Thank you for this by the way.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Msabol

Can you confirm that the payment is marked as completed in your paypal account??

Also what funding source did you use?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Msabol
On my end it says transaction type - money sent. I just used the card I have attached to my paypal account.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Msabol

Has the payment not been debited from your card yet then? Only normally its pretty instant from a card.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.