Paypal took my money from my bank account for eBay, but it isn't showing up in my account summary.

mkil5
Contributor
Contributor

This is the second time that using Paypal on eBay has messed up on me in the last week.  The first time wasn't as bad, when I was using eBay to purchase an item, it simply wouldn't let me.  It kept telling me to try a different method, then I tried my credit card, so I did that and it didn't work again there either.  I called eBay and they told me there was something about the item (it was from a user with about 200,000 in feedback, so I think I was lied to there), so immediately after I was able to buy a similar item for a similar price.  Not too bad.

Well today, I try to buy a router from Linksys themselves, obviously a lot of positive feedback on their profile.  I get the same messages.  Well now this time, they actually took the money out of my account (TWICE), luckily my back was able to stop one before it went through, and I am having to dispute the other.  The amount is not in my Paypal account, nor is it listed in eBay under my transactions.  Does anyone know what is going on?  I am absolutely furious about this.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi mkil5,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member! 

Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www facebook.com/PayPalUK/, Twitter - @AskPayPal., email or phone and we would be happy to advise.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.