Paypal payment pending HELP!!!! :'(

StevenCole
New Community Member

I sold an item on ebay which then got removed but i received the payment and gave the item to the buyer now it says i cannot withdraw the money because the payment is pending & wont be able to receive the money until 21 days which is way too long as i need this money ASAP i am a bit of a newbie when it comes to ebay & paypal so i would like some help off someone please thanks 🙂

Login to Me Too
54 REPLIES 54

sdj

As you are a newbie you payment has been subjected to the 21 day hold policy which means that unless you sent the item by a trackable method of posting or your buyer leaves you feedback (which as the item was removed from ebay the buyer will not be able to do) your money will be held for the 21 days.

Login to Me Too

lony2711
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry to jump onto this thread, but I am in the same position.

I used the Royal Mail tracking service, which shows the item as 'delivered' and signed for. What can I do now to speed up the transfer of funds from pending in paypal to my bank account? I inputted the tracking number into ebay...

Many thanks!

Jon

Login to Me Too

trisha_p
New Community Member

you will get paid if they have left pos feedback also 3 days after item delivered and confirmed they will release payment

Login to Me Too

becci
New Community Member

do u know if u can see the pending payment on ur paypal account...

i am worried if i send the item then i wont get my money because i cant see the payment from the buyer

Login to Me Too

sinclayer
New Community Member

Why can't I buy something with Paypal. It says'payment pending' but that was over 5 days ago and i am still awaiting news that my payment has been sent to sellers.

Login to Me Too

bcraggs
Contributor
Contributor

THE BEST AND QUICKEST WAY TO GET AROUND THIS IS TO CONTACT YOUR BUYERS AND TELL THEM TO CHECK ON THIS AND EBAYS FORUM AND ASK THEM TO LEAVE FEEDBACK RIGHT AWAY SO THERE PAYMENT IS RELEASED , IF THEY ARE DUBIOUS (AND EBAY ARE HOPING THEY WILL BE ) TELL THEM THERE ITEM WILL BE POSTED OUT IN APPROX 21 DAYS, IF THIS IS A PROBLEM TO CONTACT PAYPAL/EBAY AND EXPRESS THERE CONCERN, BUT REMEMBER TO ASK THEM TO TELL PAYPAL AND EBAY THEY ARE BREAKING THE LAW AS THE PAYMENT FOR POSTAGE IS A PAYMENT FOR POSTAGE AND IF THEY(EBAY/PAYPAL) HAVE THE FUNDS TO POST WHY WERE THEY CHARGED BY THE SELLER FOR POSTING THE ITEM WHEN IT IS CLEAR TO SEE THE MONEY CHARGED CANNOT POSSIBLY BE FOR POSTAGE AS WE THE SELLERS DONT GET THE POSTAGE UNTIL THEY HAVE THE ITEM

I MIGHT THEN ASK YOU TO POINT OUT TO YOUR BUYERS THAT YOU WERE TOLD YOU HAD TO PROVIDE POSTAGE .

OBTAINING MONEY BY DECEPTION IS ILLEGAL PEOPLE .

ALL WE WANT IS A FAIR SYSTEM TO BOTH SELLERS AND BUYERS AND BY WITHHOLDING POSTAGE FOR ITEMS ONLY FURTHER COMPLICATES THINGS AND WILL GO TO MAKE THINGS RUN VERY VERY SLOWLY , HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD BUY FROM EBAY IF THEY KNEW THEY WOULDNT GET THERE ITEM FOR A MONTH??

SHOT YOURSELF N THE FOOT HAVNT YOU PAYPAL/EBAY

Login to Me Too

DominoQQ
New Community Member

you will get paid if they have left pos feedback also 3 days after item http://mdomino99.com delivered and confirmed they will release payment

Login to Me Too

trisha_p
New Community Member

get buyer to leave pos feedback and your money will be released

Login to Me Too

xxcherry987xx
New Community Member

ive emailed the person who i sent my phone to 4 times now and they still havent given me my feedback..... they have received the phone because i did it on the royal mail tracking service and checked on there site and they have deffinantly got it... but still no feedback.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.