Paypal no longer want to do business.

IB00
New Community Member

Hello fellow human beings of this great planet we like to call 'a resource'.

As the subject points out. Paypal has flatley said they do not want to do business with me.. no reason just a panel of.. aliens? gave the decision.. apparently. Though I have done nothing only for a SINGLE payment, towards a seller, did not go through, THAT IS IT. I did receive a wonderful story about how an account, associated with me, started to sell lkuxrious items.. on an email I have not used for over 10 years.

Pull the other one.. it has bells on.

As the majority of sellers on many websites use paypal to transfer monies for purchases I believe this could possibly limit my HUMAN RIGHTS in the consumer/commercial purchasing market. This in itself is a problem for, what I believe to be, customers who use sites like Ebay.

According to the EU website Luxembourg is al part of the European Union who believe very highly on the human rights issues.. so I am going to write a report on the business practices of Paypal, in accordance to legislative acts when considering 'customers' (you know.. customer rights and all that) and send it in to the appropriate EUROPEAN UNION WATCH DOG/MEP who is championing business transparency.

Luckily, as a degree student, acadamic writing is becoming second nature and I love to write to MEP's about HUMAN RIGHTS ISSUES, especially the new T-TIP (The transatlantic agreement). The Labour MEP loves me 😉

Anyway.. see you on the other side Paypal.

P.s. anybody else had this trouble of absolutely no help whatsoever when it comes to your EQUITY?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

IB00
New Community Member

Just one more note..

Nice way of splitting up the forum into appropriate catergories to segregate your customers from actually seeing your corrupt practices; the more time they have with your money the more interest paypal acquire.

As you know the EU legislation has a EUROPEAN WIDE COVERAGE for all participating states. Yes this includes Le Luxemburg.

Peace, love and unity for all of humanity.

❤️ x

Login to Me Too

HR12015
Contributor
Contributor

I sold an item back in Aug 2015 and it was for over £1200 pounds item sent item and the buyer has the item from then and PayPal have said they don't want to do business with us no more and they are holding my money for 180 days they say it's to cover them it's now Nov and there keep looking at my account every 30 days and keep saying they are holding my money for the full 180 days the buyer has never come back to me I have contacted him he is very happy with the item yet I still have to wait to get paid for the sale I had sold in Aug all I keep getting from PayPal is I will have to wait for the total of 180 days to get my money so wot I did was I went to court to get an court order to get my money and yet they still have not paid me so now I am passing it over to high court and now they owe me in the total of £2800.00 in total and they are having high court bailffs go to PayPal for the total and there cost to recoving th money the total sum now with there costs are £4,600.89 all this cuz of they don't want to pay me my money and now PayPal have sent me an email saying there closing my account and trying to say I owe them money for chargers I sent them an email telling them to fxxk off in a nice way I said try and get your money from me then if you can I will see u in court and I am still waiting to see wot email they send me now so wot I say now is don't use PayPal if no one uses PayPal and every one uses moneybookers in place of PayPal you can use them in place of PayPal and eBay lets u use moneybookers 

Login to Me Too

IB000
New Community Member

Thank you for your reply.

180 days, for your money, over a transaction you made with a customer? That's what happens when a bank becomes a business, it's all about the profit and not the customer. Seems to be a disease gathering speed which as we all know diseases eat away at the host and die eventually. A beautiful metaphor? Here's hoping.

Practices like this have a serious few years ahead of them as there are more people like me studying to write acadaemically to gather their lives back and get some of that self-empowerment back.

Chin up fellow human beings.. the time is ticking and will eventually run out of batteries.

Peace x

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.