Paypal is not trusted company

MK2017
Contributor
Contributor

I am now certain that any withdrwal of money above 200USD is delayed by paypal intentionally because they are using our money in business. I have business account where I pay almost 6.6% fees and always when I withdraw amount above 200USD the money not deposited to my account in time usually take more than 11 days and this just happens if the withdrawal made in the begining of the week or the amount is above 200USD. Coinsidance  of this is really shocking and I am no longer belive that Payapl is good for business where the the flow of the cash is critical part of the business. 

Paypal answer always the withdrwal went missing?!! !!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Carlos

Hello MK2017! Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal UK Community! From your post, it sounds like your withdrawal was placed on a temporary hold. Withdrawals can take anything from 2 – 72 hrs to complete through the PayPal system. Generally, they will complete within 2 hours however we will occasionally hold a withdrawal for further review.  This type of review can happen for various reasons. For example, you may have received a higher-than-usual amount of money into your account, you may be logging in from an unsecured network or you may have made changes to your account profile recently. Once our review has finished your withdrawal will show as ‘completed’ and will be processed to your bank account as long as the review did not turn up any issues. Hope this helps. - Carlos

Login to Me Too

MK2017
Contributor
Contributor

Well, update I have made around 9 withdrewal from my account all of them went missing and always I have to wait 14 days to each withdrewal and call support who usualy reverse the payment bak to my account. I accepted this as I think Paypal could not do better.

But more worse, I have made with drewal in October and went missing I waited 14 days I conacted support they reversed my payment short 3 Euro and contacted support asking why money cut 3 Euro short pretty much support telling me go and f*k myself 🙂

Interstingly, the both last withdrwal after 14 days reversed and again they gone missing LOL I have to wait another 14 days so that support can reverse it back eh.

using Paypal is biggest misatke I have ever made in my life and will never never never never use it or recomeend anyone to use it. 

Login to Me Too

MK2017
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Carols,

Seem like you never read carefuly my post and replied with this kind of script reply. I dont buy it, Thanks anyway

My account since 2012

Name verified

Bank verified

Address verified

Always in the limit allowed 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.