Paypal balance payment from ebay

Barbarian200
Contributor
Contributor
What happens to my Paypal balance when payments have been paid to me by eBay? Does eBay pay it into my back account?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Barbarian200

The money stays in your ppal account unless u spend it, or withdraw it manually to the bank account u have linked to your ppal

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi Barbarian200,

@minty1 is right,  you can hold a PayPal balance in your account for as long as you wish! 

Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

SamsonSzakacsy
New Community Member

Why can't I add money to my paypal balance from my bank account.  My bank account is connected, the info is correct, the addresses match, etc.  But when I try and add money it says "Can't add funds at this time." I'm new to paypal, so this makes me nervous to sell anything because I don't know if when I try and withdraw money I will have porblems too.  Can you help?

Samson

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi SamsonSzakacsy,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum and sorry to hear about this.

It sounds like our internal security system may have been preventing you from adding money from your bank. This can happen if your bank is newly added and not yet confirmed on our system.

If you are still experiencing issues, we would advise contacting Customer Support directly for help with this. You can find our contact details by clicking the 'Contact' option at the bottom of any page when logged in.

Thanks for your understanding

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.