Paypal Credit: Send Money

niall_broadley
Contributor
Contributor

I often buy musical equipment online via forums that I trust and I was wondering if I am able to use Paypal Credit to fund this? Say I bought a synthesizer for £350, can I send that payment through Send Money and/or Pay for Goods And Services using Paypal Credit? I just got a £600 credit line and to try it out I went to send £200 to a family member but there was no option to fund via Paypal Credit, only Credit Card or Bank account.

So I presume that's not possible..so what are the conditions for actually using my credit line?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi there Niall_broadley.

Welcome to the Community!

If you are sending a payment for goods/services through your PayPal account, you may be able to fund the payment using PayPal Credit if you have been approved for PayPal Credit. 

When you are trying to send a payment through your PayPal account for an item that you are purchasing, you will see the selected funding source on the Review your Payment page before completing the transaction. You may have the option to select PayPal Credit through here.

If you would like to speak with our Credit team directly or if you have any additional questions, can you please call them on 0800 368 7155 and they can assist you further.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.