Paypal.. Complete IMPOTENCE at every corner

RobDav1

Heya so paypal have targeted me and decided to start taking at withholding my money when i decide to buy things.

back to the 8th of Oct,

i ordered a head gasket and some other bits, all of my items were as of then frozen in time.

Paypal did nothing. Customer Service did nothing but run me in circles..

I am still to this date waiting for them 3 simple cases to be resolved, I wanted a refund but they sent the money to the sellers anyway..

That put me out of work for a start.

now today you block and take £101... this isn't small money to me and youronce again **bleep** putting me out of work.

if this most recent case takes anywhere near the time the other one did then i'll definitely be taking legal action. I honestly cant wait.

Their customer service is now running me in circles again, lets hope it dont last 2 weeks & still go wrong.

if paypal had a centre, i'd be in there atleast a week on end until i got my money back..

RIDICULOUS and im **bleep** bored... If they make me any more bored i might just set this court case up.

Im self-employed 😉

Paypal - Steal from the poor, maintain the rich! 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RobDav1

When you buy something of course paypal pays the seller, if you want a refund for whatever reason you need to ask that seller OR file a dispute for non receipt of item OR item received but not as described and go from there.

Paypal don't take money from your funding source unless you authorised it by buying something, if you bought something but did not have enough funds in your funding source ie bank account then of course they try a few days later and then if that does not work they would try your back up funding source.

I think this is more a case of you not knowing how paypal works but as you have not given a complete story its difficult to say what went wrong.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

RobDav1

It happens when you use a certain card and pay via debt card on ebay ( still through paypal ), paypal review it, taking about 2 weeks last time (matter of hours today).

In that time they withhold that money wether it be short or long so the sellers dont even know about it.

i asked for a refund in that time and when they were happy with the "review" they sent the money to the sellers.

i got 1 item, the 2 other items luckily ran out of stock so the refund was simple.

thats even the story in a perfect world.

every day for 2 weeks i was on the phone trying to say yes thats me. heres my 4th digit of my nans dog.

Thanks for trying but they didn't really know what to do themselves. until today.

maybe i just make a purchase now and let them review it for a few hours.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.