Payment trouble

Staceyd1980
New Community Member
Hi wondering if anyone can help sold an item earlier today an buyer has said hes paid had e mail from paypal stating buyer has paid but they holding payment til I send paypal tracking details so wat happens next bit lost
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi Staceyd1980,

PayPal is working to make it safer than ever to buy and sell online. One of the boldest steps we're taking is to identify transactions that pose the greatest risk of fraud and holding the payments from sellers for a period of time to help ensure that the transactions go smoothly.

Please check your PayPal account to ensure that your payment is showing in your recent transactions, the status of your payment will show as held. If you do not see your payment in your recent transactions please contact us to verify the authenticity of the email. If you are able to see your payment on your account please note the following,

Your funds will be released within 24 hours when one of the following occurs:

• The buyer leaves you positive feedback
• 21 days pass without a dispute, claim, chargeback, or reversal filed on the transaction
• You provide a tracking number which shows that the item has been delivered over 3 days ago

I hope this helps

Paula

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.