Payment Held

Martin_P
New Community Member
I'm not a seller I'm buying something. I had £16+ in my PayPal account which was the remainder of £50 from a transaction a few months ago. I've purchased a few things with this money and I was left with the £16+ to date. I bought an item from a web store which was £30 and it took my remaining balance and the extra was taken from my credit card on record. The credit card payment has gone through fine but the PayPal funds have been held back! I've not had a single issue until this payment and have bought a lot of things through PayPal including a £700+ item a month ago. Has anyone got any ideas why this might have happened. The item I'm buying is a limited item which the store may retract my order of I'm unable to pay them on time.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Martin_P
New Community Member
Don't worry guys. I sent PayPal an email at the same time and the payment has just gone through. Thanks Martin.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Lidia

Hello Martin_P,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community.

I’m glad that the issue has been resolved.  As we cannot see your PayPal account, if you have another issue like that one, we recommend you to contact us through Facebook or Twitter, or you can call us for free to our Customer Service line 0800 358 7911. We're open from 8am to 10pm Monday to Friday, from 8am to 9pm on Saturday and from 9am to 9pm on Sunday.

Thank you very much,

Lidia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.