PayPal Wallet to Bank Transfer Didn't Work? Lost Money?

ItsCozmo

So I wanted to transfer $21.00 into my bank account, so I did just that. This transfer went through and it says it was completed. I did this Friday, 8/5/16 and I still don't see the money in my bank account. Why?
The only thing I can think of is my bank isn't verified, and that's the only thing I'm missing from a 100% account setup. Everytime I go to verify my bank it says "Try again later."

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ItsCozmo

If its not verified then the transfer may fail and bounce back to your paypal account.

If it did that then it would be used for the next item that you bought so go check on transactions made around that time and see if any were funded from your balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ItsCozmo

The payment did not bounce back to my account, it's gone apparently. And the payment never reached my bank account. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ItsCozmo

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ItsCozmo

Wow. What a good solution. "ok".

Login to Me Too

ItsCozmo

I was providing you more information. What do you think I should do about this.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ItsCozmo

Well if it didn't go back to your paypal account and its not in your bank account there is nothing anyone on here can do for you.

Suggest you try customer services.

We can only give you ''advice'' we can't always solve account issues, only customer services can do that.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.