PayPal Debit Card.

LilyRainesMommy
New Community Member
Okay, so... I had an account on PayPal and I don't know what happened. I had sold something online to a lady and she paid me via PayPal. Well, the next day PayPal notified me saying I had paid $7.99 to Hulu. When I click on the transaction history for it, it gives me all the information of the lady who sent me payment. Note, I do not have a Hulu subscription. So now my account has been charged $7.99 for something I don't have? So then, I filed a despute. Which in turn made my PayPal debit card no longer linked to my account, or for it to even work anymore for that matter. Therefore I created a brand new PayPal account and got a brand new debit card. I have tried linking the card to my account, and I have screenshots of the site showing me it is linked but when I try to log into PayPal to transfer the money from my account to my card, it says it can't log me in because HTC can't find a linked card. So not only have I been charged for something I don't have but now I have two accounts to which both of them I cannot gain access to my funds.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

LilyRainesMommy
New Community Member
That should be the word "it" not "htc"
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Arda

Hi LilyRainesMommy,

Welcome to our community page.

I understand this situation can be frustrating.
To begin with your Hulu payment; you can see and cancel your subscriptions from: http://ow.ly/O24pY. To be honest opening a dispute shouldn’t affect your PayPal debit card at all. It is strange that your debit card did stop working; I would advise contacting to our card support by calling 0845 505 8801. I am sure they will be able to answer all your card related questions. 🙂

Thanks for posting.

Arda

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.