Pay after delievery

Exocet
Contributor
Contributor

I used to have this option But the last few transactions I've made the money has gone straight from my account and the section in my account where I was able to set up the pay after delivery option seems to have gone. Has this been discontinued? If so, why have I not been informed? 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Exocet

Have you had a failed bank transfer or payment as if that happens they may remove your right to use PAD.

If not then try setting it up again but its not always offered on every transaction and you can only use it if it is offered.

Personally i think its a waste of time as it gives you no more buyer protection, the seller still gets credited in advance, all that happens is paypal give you a few days longer to pay them back again.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Exocet
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass wrote:

@Exocet

Have you had a failed bank transfer or payment as if that happens they may remove your right to use PAD.

If not then try setting it up again but its not always offered on every transaction and you can only use it if it is offered.

Personally i think its a waste of time as it gives you no more buyer protection, the seller still gets credited in advance, all that happens is paypal give you a few days longer to pay them back again.

Thanks Kernowlass. No, no problems with payments. I quite liked it as if you return something the money never actually leaves your account, so I don't understand why all of a sudden it's not on offer. I can't reset it that I can see. It's not the end of the world, but an option that I liked. 

Login to Me Too

Exocet
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Kernowlass. No, no problems with payments. I quite liked it as if you return something the money never actually leaves your account, so I don't understand why all of a sudden it's not on offer. I can't reset it that I can see. It's not the end of the world, but an option that I liked.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.