PP Says I need to Accept Funds, but transactions aren't showing for me to accept.

SnoringMum
Contributor
Contributor

I'm selling on eBay, buyer has sent payment, but PP emailed to say I need to accept these funds, as my account is set up to manually receive all funds. I have received payments the past, so not sure why there is an issue. 

There are now three transactions that need accepting, so that I can get the funds, but when I click on the link they provided in the initial email, it says it can't find that transaction ID and none of the transactions are showing up in History or Activity. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SnoringMum

Go and find the transaction in your “my ebay” > click to the right where it says sell similar > don't fill in anything just scroll down to the payments section > look in the paypal box > is the email addy in there correct with no spelling mistakes? If so then it would have been wrong on your finished auctions so come back for more advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SnoringMum
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your kind reply. I still don't have my money. The purchaser has the goods and sent feedback and my email address is correct. It's different to the Pay Pay email address but that has always been the way. I have no idea how to change that. My eBay is one digit different to my PayPal email address. Thank you again
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SnoringMum

Buyers pay to the email address that is listed on your AUCTION, if that is NOT the one linked to your Paypal account then how can the funds to into that Paypal account??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.