PAYPAL APPEAR TO HAVE LOST MY MONEY!

Sheltielady
Contributor
Contributor

I transferred an amount of money direct from my bank account on 9th April 2014 and it still is not showing in my paypal account. Spoke to paypal on 10th April who advised that they had a system blip on that day and my money would be paid into my account by 1pm on 11th April -  didn't arrive. Spoke to paypal again on 11th April who advised they would try and trace it and for me to wait another 72 hours!  Getting concerned as nothing seems to be happening and no-one appears to be worried as to what has happened to my money. Have no balance in my account so unable to use it. This is now making me wary to use paypal in the future

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If you look at the board there are quite a few threads on this subject.

Seems to be a glitch on withdrawals and adding funds at the moment.

Would be nice if paypal put up a thread to update BUT on another thread it does say that someone was told everything would be sorted by the 16th at the latest.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sheltielady
Contributor
Contributor

Ah thank you. I was initially told mine would be sorted by 10th April. Will have to wait and see now.  Have no funds in my account to use until credited. Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.