Old paypal requests not appearing on my account activity

CarbonMiata
New Community Member

Hi,

I use the paypal request a lot as I dropship for many other businesses and have paypal requests from a few months ago still pending. Now I would like to be able to see them all to make sure which ones are not paid yet. On the website, paypal only shows me the recent ones, from a few weeks to a month old maximum. Where can I see the older ones? Any place where I can see all the paypal requests still pending? Thank you.

Regards,

M

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Donna

Hi CarbonMiata,

Welcome to the PayPal community and what a great question to start with.

You should be able to view any recent requests in the transaction log of your PayPal account.

Here's how to view your transaction history.

1. Go to www.paypal.co.uk and log in to your account.
  2. Click 'History' near the top of the page.

You can view the 'All activity' page in your History log. You can also click the links near the top of the page to view 'Recent Activity' or to find an individual transaction.

You can also download your transaction history into Quicken, QuickBooks, or into a spreadsheet application. Here's how:

1. Click 'Download History,' which appears in the 'More' drop-down list.
  2. Choose the date range of transactions you'd like to download and select the file type you want to save your History as.
  3. Click 'Download History.'

I hope this helps,

Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.