Oh look - Another PAD issue

DazzaG
Contributor
Contributor

I know there is no point in posting this because no definite answer will be offered, but hey...

I signed upto PAD last week. Ordered an item, and after going to checkout about 20 times, it was finally offered and I used it - Great feature 🙂

Since last week I have purchased 15 items, ranging from £10 to £500. From private and business sellers. One business seller is the guy I used the PAD with initially.

Not one of these 15 transactions offered me PAD. It is set up as my preferred payment, all bank and card details are confirmed and it is completely set up.

So why, why offer it and then never let you use it? I know it cannot be used for every transaction unless Paypal feel like offering it, but its never ever offered, ever - So what is the point of it? If I could use the feature I'd use it, but to give you the service and then never let you use it is very pointless.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DazzaG

What is the point of it? There is no point as far as i can see.

It gives you no more buyer protection and all it does is give you a few more days to pay.

Personally I fund all my paypal payments via a credit card that does give extra protection.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DazzaG

What is the point of it? There is no point as far as i can see.

It gives you no more buyer protection and all it does is give you a few more days to pay.

Personally I fund all my paypal payments via a credit card that does give extra protection.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.