Not receiving money!

Aidanlafferty
Contributor
Contributor

Recently  my parents have been putting £10 in my PayPal account be been refreshing to see it in it stays at 0.00 I noticed I haven't confirmed my 4 digit code to add my card I've sent several confirmations and I haven't saw the code on my statement nor has it came up anything

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Conor

Hi Aidanlafferty,

Welcome to our Community Smiley Happy

That's strange.

However, in the UK, the card on your account doesn't need to be confirmed to receive payments.

Are you sure your parents are using the right email address? A small typo, like a' .' instead of a '-', can cause payments to go missing, you see.

Could you check with your parents to see what email address they're sending those payments to Aidanlafferty?

Conor

Login to Me Too

Aidanlafferty
Contributor
Contributor

There defenately sending it to me because I can buy stuff with it and it stills says 0 😕 I've checked with my parents and there's no problems 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Anna

Hi Aidanlafferty,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forum!

I’m very sorry to hear about the issue.

By the information you have provided it sounds like you were actually paying with the card instead of the balance if it was at 0.00. Were your parents sending the money from their PayPal account to your PayPal account?

Regrettably we can’t see your account details here. I would recommend you calling PayPal Customer Services by clicking onto Contact us on any PayPal page as they will be able to review your account and advise the best course of action.

We also provide support via Social Media (24/7). You can contact us directly on Twitter @AskPayPal or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK.

Hope this situation will be clarified for you very soon.

Anna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.