No Payment Notifications by E-mail?

erlyoccy
Contributor
Contributor

For the past two two we haven't been receiving any e-mail notifications of payment for eBay purchases. I have checked our SPAM folders and they are not in there. So I can only assume that there is a glitch at Paypal?

Just wanted to see if other people are having the same problem, as our system relies on these e-mails to progress orders and endlessly printing them off from within our Paypal account is time consuming and complicated...

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

dejunkt
Contributor
Contributor

I am having same problem.

Up until yesterday all notification emails were ok, now it seems paypal have changed their site (no "switch to classic" anymore)

and this has happened. 

I have missed 2 orders already because of this now.

Can anyone from paypal help ??

Login to Me Too

dejunkt
Contributor
Contributor

does anyone from Paypal come on these forums?

Or should i contact them directly?

Login to Me Too

dejunkt
Contributor
Contributor

Also not getting any notifications when I am buying/paying for something.

Any ideas anyone?

Login to Me Too

dejunkt
Contributor
Contributor

I have looked everywhere (on paypal) to find a solution for this to no avail.

As no-one from Paypal seems to answer questions on here I dont know what else to do?

phone them?

Login to Me Too

dejunkt
Contributor
Contributor

UPDATE ! for anyone with same problem...

Turns out its an issue with BT (or BT yahoo) email users only.

Paypal say it will be fixed on 19th May 2106..

we will see.....

Login to Me Too

dejunkt
Contributor
Contributor

UPDATE !

Paypal have said they 'resolved the issue' with BT Yahoo email addresses....

this meant I got my notifications (albeit too late), but they missed a couple...

After a 45 minute phone call to the other side of the world they told me they couldnt send out 

the missing notifications as the issue was now 'resolved' !

You couldnt make this up !

Paypal have been paid a lot of money in fees by me over the last 10+ years, unfortunately it seems this means nothing to

them and the lack of help/customer service says it all......

and the fact they wont answer the posts in this forum....

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jessica

Hi Dejunkt,

Thanks for posting in the forum and apologies for the delay in getting back to you here. As you mention, there was an issue that was affecting email notifications. This was investigated by our team and has been resolved.

I am sorry to hear about the inconvenience that this caused. If you need us in the future, you can also contact us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK or Twitter: @AskPayPal and we will follow up.

Jessica 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.