NeoBux problem

Zolis
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! When i wanted to get 5 dollars to my NeoBux account from my PayPal account, i had a problem. In the last step i get this error message from NeoBux: 'An error occured. We only accept payments from verified PayPal accounts.' I don't know what's the problem, because i have 5 dollars in my PayPal account, and i added a card to my account too. It isn't verified? Please help!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Zolis,

Thanks for posting.

Adding a card to your account would not verify it. You will need to also link and confirm that card. This is how it works:

1. Log in to your account at https://www.paypal.co.uk
  2. Click "Link and confirm my debit or credit card" in the To Do List box.
  3. Click "Save and Continue."

If you have online access to your card statement, it takes a few business days for the charge to appear, depending on your issuing bank. If you do not have online access, you must wait for your statement in the mail. Your unique, randomly generated 4-digit PayPal code is displayed on your card statement near the PayPal charge amount. In the item description section, this code is printed next to the word "PAYPAL."

When you know your PayPal code, you can confirm your card.

1. Log in to your account at https://www.paypal.com/.
  2. Click "Confirm my debit or credit card" in the To Do List box.
  3. Enter your PayPal code.
  4. Click "Submit."

Note:

The amount is refunded to your card once the PayPal code is entered and your card is confirmed. It may take up to 30 days for the credit to appear, depending on the card issuer

I hope this helps.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Krumplikaspapli
New Community Member

Thank you very much for your help! I did these steps yesterday, I hope everything'll be OK. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.