NO MONEY IN MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT

Hobbitone
New Community Member

Can anyone help please.  I sold an item on Gumtree and the purchaser has said that he had paid the money into my PayPal account, but I have not received any money Into my account.I kept emailing him to say that I wouldn't be sending him the item until the money had been received but I had no response from him.  Now out of the blue he has emailed me to say that he had sent the money and has emailed me four times previously but had not received a response from me. I had not received any emails from him and also the money is still not in my account.  He has emailed me again to say that he had sent me the receipt of payment, which I also have not received and is asking me to refund his money. I have had no money, no emails and no copies of any receipts of payment.  This is really worrying me now and I don't know what to do. Any advice would be gratefully received. Ps. I have asked him again to send me the receipt of payment but as yet have not received it. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hobbitone

Double check the email address that you provided him with and make sure there was not a typo etc.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.