Money sent not displayed in Summary or Activity

Corncol
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a problem currently ongoing ?

I've sent money to a family member and normally it immediately shows up in Summary and Activity.

However, this time my balance has changed but there's no notification and the recipient hasn't received it yet

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

ThothRises

I wanted to send $80 to an artist friend in my local area to finish paying for one of his paintings.  The payment seemed to go through but does not appear in my Paypal summary or activity.  So I figured there must have been a problem and tried sending the $80 payment again, but it still did not show in my summary or activity.  So I tried a third time.  I texted the artist who says he has not received the payment.  What's the problem?  Maybe because I sent the payments between Friday night and Sunday morning and PayPal's business office is closed on the weekend?  Yea, tried calling but they're closed.  Since it's an automated system you'd think the payments would show up in summary or activity no matter what time or day of the week.  Now I worry that on Monday morning three or more $80 payments will be sent erroneously to the artist.  Instead of sending him $80 Paypal may send him $240+  I've been using Paypal for over a decade and never had problems like this.  HELP!

Login to Me Too

misscriscris
New Community Member

This thread was started in 2015 and I'm still having the same problem to 2/10/2018. i just sent payment for a book, but it doesn't show up anywhere in my Activity, or transactions. I don't know if I should resend, or wait? Please fix this. This is outrageous. I've used paypal since 2003. 

Login to Me Too

Goblins
New Community Member

i had this happen to me a few hours ago now, did ANYONE EVER figure this out!? does the money show up? or do i need to call somebody about it?!

Login to Me Too

Octobotimus
New Community Member

I also seem to have this issue....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.