Money sent but not received and no transaction shown

CrimKat
New Community Member

Hi! I just sent someone money via goods & services and the correct amount was taken from my balance, but I can't see the transaction in my history, did not get a confirmation email and the seller has not received any money. What should I do now?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

joecracko
New Community Member

I'm in the same boat as CrimKay, but on the other end.

A trusted person sent me funds last night (Sunday night). The money has not been credited to my account and I see no transaction in the transaction history. Not even anything pending.

What's up?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @CrimKat

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with sending this payment and apologies for the delayed response. If you cannot see the payment under the 'History/Activity' section of your account and you did not receive an email notification then it sounds like it may not have been sent successfully. Has this since been resolved or do you still need help? 

@joecracko , that is strange. Is the email address linked to your PayPal account confirmed? An email address needs to be confirmed in order to receive a payment. Have you asked the sender if they can see this payment being sent on their side and does it show as 'Completed'? 

Siobhán 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.