Missing transaction / money

Sore-feet
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I hope someone could help me . I sold two items on eBay , buyers paid by paypal items were sent all good until I checked my paypal account and nothing there not even anything in recent history of any transaction . My eBay account shows payments were received so I am left wondering where my money is ? Thank you in advance for any help
Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

PayPal_Siobhán

Glad to hear it Smiley Happy

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

PrestonKE
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

My missing transactions are from Facebook's Store front they offer on Business pages. Customers purchased products, once I marked it as shipped, payments were to reach my PayPal account. I reached out to Facebook, they confirmed that payments were released and sent to PayPal. I double checked my settings; spellings, etc all correct.

I reached out to the customers, they confirmed that their credit cards have been debited for the purchase amounts. So, where are the monies? I reached out to PayPal, they stated that it would be "Pending"; um, no nothing is there and like I mentioned, this has been several days ago.

Here is one example, when asked for PayPal about this, I was told yesterday they are unable to assist since they do not have a record of this. What? Seriously?

"Hide details about this transaction PAYPAL This transaction posted on Jul 30, 2017 Additional merchant and transaction information 402-935-7733, CA 951310000 US Online, Mail, or Telephone transaction # xxxxxxxxxxxxx (insert transaction number)"

Advice? Insight? 

Thanks in advance

Kelly 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi PrestonKE,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member! 

Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK/, Twitter - @AskPayPal, email or phone and we would be happy to advise.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.