Marc Pen scam email

Piner
New Community Member

marc pen email from gmail  is being used to scam people trying to sell items on craigslist.  Do not be fooled.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

quickchick
New Community Member

Just received an email from him wanting to purchase my 100k RV sight unseen - hmmmmm

Login to Me Too

amalfis
New Community Member

I just recieved an email wanting to purchase my motorcycle from a Marc pen.  Was his email marcpen03gmail.com?

Looks like a scam. 

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

ShannonA
New Community Member
I got one too for my motorcycle but the email was 04 rather than 03. Had a feeling it was a scam. Found similar verbiage from his email on other forums. I read PayPal doesn't cover items if they are picked up locally only if shipped and a valid delivery receipt.
Login to Me Too

Bpig3577
New Community Member

I received an email today 2/3 from the same but mine was a 04 after reading all the other comments, I am positive this is a scammer. Thank you for all you guys imput.

Login to Me Too

jimnrenae
New Community Member
Got a marc pen wanting my 05 custom bike today. Told me sent money, even sent a fake paypal email, dating I was paid. Gabe me a legit georgia phone #. Seemed fishy he didn't even want to see the bike he was buying for 10,000. SCAMMER!.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.