Limited account

Temp20221223AT
New Community Member

I don't know why, Pay Pal decided to limit my account, apparentely "someone else" is using my account, and for safety reasons they limited my account, which doesn't allowed me to to anything. So basically I waited 3 weeks for a payment and now that I finally received it, I can't transfer it to my bank account, and I need that money. I already did all the steps to re-activate my account, but it seems they are playing with me, because everytime I do those 3 steps, apparentely there is always one missing, even if I done it already. Does anybody know how can I fix that?ASAP.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

The only folks that can help you are customer services.

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

OR have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.