MrsP__ New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Re: Is there a problem with Paypal

The problem hasn't been solved, I have not been able to send a payment for 2 days now, any idea when this will be solved?

0 Kudos
Nadzy New Community Member
New Community Member

i tried paying for an item but just said that i cannot pay for some reason?

instead its made me purchase the item 3 times

please resolve this issue. it was perfectly fine yesterday

0 Kudos
CharlieDee New Community Member
New Community Member

I am still not able to make payments or send money for items Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
cassylou1989 New Community Member
New Community Member

i still cant make payments for goods

0 Kudos
ProfD Member

Paula - I hate to tell you but the problem with PAYPAL technical is far from being resolved.  I am still unable to use my bank account as it does not come up on my payment screen despite being on with PAYPAL Customer Service yesterday and earlier this afternoon. The Customer Service Agent had to send up a complaint on my behalf this evening to the Technical Team to sort out and at the time of writing this is still not resolved.

Maybe you could ask your Technical Team to look at this again.

Regards

0 Kudos
ProfD Member

Smiley FrustratedPaula - I hate to tell you but the problem with PAYPAL technical is far from being resolved.  I am still unable to use my bank account as it does not come up on my payment screen despite being on with PAYPAL Customer Service yesterday and earlier this afternoon. The Customer Service Agent had to send up a complaint on my behalf this evening to the Technical Team to sort out and at the time of writing this is still not resolved.

Maybe you could ask your Technical Team to look at this again.

Regards

Dr D Flynn

PayPal_paula wrote:

Hi all,

We noticed a technical fault that was stopping some customers from making their payments. As soon as the issue became apparent our engineers began working to resolve the problem.

Thankfully they have now resolved this issue and customers are once again able to make their payments.

Hope this helps

Paula

Paula - I hate to inform you but the technical fault has not been resolved for me anyway.  I have contacted your Customer Services yesterday and earlier this evening and still I cannot pay from my bank account.  I asked your Customer Service Agent to make a complaint to your technical team that my case is far from fixed.  I can only pay at the moment using credit cards which is something I don't want to do.  If it is still not rectified tomorrow, I will have to formally complain again.

Regards D Flynn

0 Kudos
garry8022 New Community Member
New Community Member

We are assured that the problem with PayPal payments has been solved. I have news for PayPal - NO IT HAS NOT! The problem is still there, as it has been on and off for the LAST TWO MONTHS. Why has no-one the whit to solve the problem?

0 Kudos
garry8022 New Community Member
New Community Member

Paula, I fear you are talking through the back of your neck (or possibly some other part of your anatomy) when you claim the problem has been solved. I have now spoken to a number of PayPal advisors and "technical gurus" over the last month ref this problem, and if I have spoken to a dozen different people, I must have got 18 different reasons as to why PayPal is not processing payments.

The long and the short of it is that no-one in your company realy knows what they are talking about. I have spoke to "an advisor" this evening only to be given yet another reason why PayPal is not functioning (Possibly reason number 19). This time it is because PayPal cannot open a UK bank account to process UK direct debit payments.

What a load of .........

Now if I was realy nasty, I would sugest that if all of us that have suffered because of the abysmal service (or should that be non-service?) we have received over the last two or more months were to choose an item, or three, from EBay, then contact the seller and sugest that we would love to purchase their item but PayPal would not let us, then perhaps the wrath expressed by said sellers would add weight to the argument. Of course being of a kind and considerate disposition, I would not advocate such an action as that would be wholly against my nature

0 Kudos
howarde89 New Community Member
New Community Member

This problem is back again! I have tried twice today (Sept 18th) to pay for an item, once from bank account and once from credit card, and both attempts failled! The problem is obviously NOT solved.

0 Kudos
alliejy New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 3

Yep, exactly what I'm getting

0 Kudos