artrocks
artrocks New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 0

Re: Is there a problem with Paypal

Hello can anyone help? Is there a problem with PayPal and the Nationwide Bank? Everything runs smoothly, no problem with either and suddenly this morning PayPal say there is a problem... I am waiting to hear from the bank.

0 Kudos
artrocks
artrocks New Community Member
New Community Member

Hello sweetsie. Today is my first day here. I've had no problems until this morning. Let me know if you find anything out and I will do likewise. Fingers crossed. Lynda 'artrocks'

0 Kudos
bobday1968
bobday1968 Contributor
Contributor

Well I am not able to make payments at the moment - Still Broken!!!!!

0 Kudos
jessylou80
jessylou80 New Community Member
New Community Member

i have just paid for a mattress on ebay through paypal, the money has been taken from my account but it said error on the message and i havent received an email confirming payment or delivery details! what should i do to get my money back and order the item again?

0 Kudos
saab9002
saab9002 Member

Contact the suppier of the mattress and find out if he has received the money, if he hasn't, cancel the payment and tell him to put a request to your email address for the cash, it seems to be the only way it works now.

Why don't they leave the bl***y system alone, it was working fine before they f***led about with it !!

Chris

0 Kudos
Barry1967
Barry1967 New Community Member
New Community Member

Still can't pay for the stuff on eBay with PayPal it's not fixt I've tryied for two days not
0 Kudos
meganyem
meganyem New Community Member
New Community Member

It is the 18th of July and I am still having problems sending money.  Can you tell me when it will be fixed?

0 Kudos
golddust
golddust New Community Member
New Community Member

I made a bank withdrawal to add funds to my paypal account and they was made on the 11th July 2013 and it was ment to clear on the 18th July 2013 but the transaction details are still saying status Processing (expecting to clear date: 18 jul 2013) can some one please help me as i really need this transaction to clear asap thank you

0 Kudos
MrsP__
MrsP__ New Community Member
New Community Member

The problem hasn't been solved, I have not been able to send a payment for 2 days now, any idea when this will be solved?

0 Kudos
Nadzy
Nadzy New Community Member
New Community Member

i tried paying for an item but just said that i cannot pay for some reason?

instead its made me purchase the item 3 times

please resolve this issue. it was perfectly fine yesterday

0 Kudos