Is there a problem with Paypal

49 REPLIES 49

Cthomson18
Same here I bought something on eBay and have ended up paying the boy 5 times for it..... Where's my money PayPal?
Login to Me Too

tmace106
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem, paypal say they have refunded the over payments i made to my bank account but there not showing in my account? Any one else had this problem?

Login to Me Too

choppygirl
Contributor
Contributor

I had an email from PP yesterday as I have paid £164 too much, stating they will put the money back in my account straight away.  They processed the transaction last night but it has not gone back into my account.  I am not a happy bunny as I need that money!!!!

Login to Me Too

martincadenhead
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I seem to be having a problem.

I want to transfer £100 to a friend in order for him to purchase something.

Ususally PayPal would just take the money straight  from my bank when I send funds to someone elses PayPal, but on this occasion I just got the message "You must add funds to your PayPal account before sending more money." 

Now I started with nothing in my PayPal, so I transfered £100 from my bank to my PayPal which registered as completed immediately.

Then I tried again to send the full £100 to my friends PayPal account but I got the same error message.

Strangely though, it let me send £50 to his PayPal but still will not let me send the remaining £50.

I find this is really really strange.

I have no other transactions waiting to come out so I am rather clueless as to what to do next.

I would appreciate it if anybody can shed some sort of light on the matter. Is it a bug? Error? Anybody know what I should do?

Thanks for your time

Martin

Login to Me Too

jacks1809
New Community Member
I think I have just paid for something twice on Ebay as on there it says I have not paid and received no email confirming payment either so did transaction all over again and got all the same error msgs again ! Better be re- embursed if I have paid twice pfffttt !
Login to Me Too

Sharrrps123
New Community Member

Hi, having a similar thing, changed my primary email address last week and now having buyers on eBay saying that they can't purchase anything from me - anybody have any idea why this could be?

Login to Me Too

Natasha94
New Community Member

Having major problems with my Paypal account.

Most recently I sold some tickets on Seatwave, and selected my Paypal account as my preferred payment option. I then received an email from Seatwave saying the payment would be processed within 10 days, yet 20 days later there is still no money in my account. Seatwave can confirm the payment was sent, so where is my money????

Login to Me Too

Protatoes
New Community Member

I have been trying to buy something online for a few days now and everytime the site syas that PayPal's message is: "The transaction cannot complete successfully. An alternative payment method needs to be used". I have check my card, its not expired. I am a verified user. Also I am sure that there is enough money in my card.

Login to Me Too

KPSigns
Any problems either last night or today? Basically 2 payments have been sent to me, I've not got either nor have I got the emails that tell you the money has been sent. I was with a guy when he sent the payment so I know everything was correct!
Login to Me Too

nicola74
Contributor
Contributor

getting told have insufficant funds in my account there is plenty of money what is going on 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.