Is there a problem with Paypal

49 REPLIES 49

dryadrose

Yes, it's been happening to me - really frustating! It only seems to happen with ebay items I purchase. I tried to buy something on ebay and pay for it but this happened - so I went to the sellers external website and purchased the item that way - paid by paypal and it was fine. So it seems to be just ebay purchases that this happens with.... 

Login to Me Too

bobday1968
Contributor
Contributor

I have sopken to PAYPAL (not much of a pal now) but their servers are not talking to each other!

Basically PAYPAL has broken down!

Login to Me Too

Lowther
Contributor
Contributor

im trying to pay for an item i  won on ebay and i keep getting this message We're sorry, but your transaction couldn't be completed using the selected card, Visa/Delta/Electron this happened because it has been refused by the card issuer.

however i know this is a load of rubbish as i have used the card without paypal to pay for and item after i got this error message and it worked fine with no problems what so ever 

SORT IT OUT PAYPAL 

Login to Me Too

deniuk23

We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now.

2 days im with this, what should i do??

Login to Me Too

smokeywins
Contributor
Contributor

I have 2 ebay buyers so far that have been unable to make a payment.  One purchased an item on Aug 16th and could not make a payment after multiple attempts, as well as a clearing of cookies etc. The second purchase was on the 17th with the same problem. She has tried multiple times. I know it has nothing to do with my account, as I get payments from others without issue.

But why will these payments not go through? I don't get it!

Login to Me Too

nene137
Contributor
Contributor

I have just realised I have a problem with gambling (not much at the moment) but I'm finding it difficult not to push the button,,is there any way possible I can put a complete ban on payments to these companies,I know it's me and not paypal or the companies at fault.I would appreciate any advice 

Login to Me Too

Black_Prince
New Community Member

I have tried to pay my airline tickets but PayPay says try later

Login to Me Too

PiPeri

I cant too.. before some days it was ok now allways that $@%$@ message
what happened to paypal

Login to Me Too

chas00d
New Community Member

I have been a paypal customer since 2002 and in that time have made and received thousands and thousands of £’s worth of payments using PayPal - until recently I have never had a problem. Every payment I try to make does not now go through even though I have money in my account and am still receiving payments for items I am selling on ebay. 

I have been told that  there are some system problems at the moment and additionally PayPal have told me payments are being declined because my IP address changes. That’s true because I am now temporarily based in Italy and Telecom Italia does not provide residential subscribers with a fixed IP Address!  I want to get this nonsense about the Security system not letting my payments through resolved. Surely this is a problem that other paypal users have when trying to make payments from abroad, if so I would like to hear about it.

PayPal's customer  service is appalling.

I did eventually get some sort of apology after I had emailed the PayPal MD, but they said the only way I could guarantee to make payments by PayPal from Italy was to open a PayPal account in Italy!

Crazy or what!

Login to Me Too

Ifodder
Contributor
Contributor

Is this still being Investigated? I have been put on Hold by a company i pay Monthly to for non payment.  I have made a new paypal agreement with them but that's not working either.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.