Is there a problem with Paypal

49 REPLIES 49

Jameswlhl
Contributor
Contributor

Your request could not be processed at this time

We were not able to process your payment.

Please check out again and try a different credit card or bank account for your PayPal payment.

Error code #10486

The seller is getting really annoyed and I am unable to pay.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Login to Me Too

phudumphbang6

Yep There Sure Is !!!

If you have made any payments today-check your paypal account

Purchased an item on Ebay at 4pm-received message "Paypal couldnt process at this time"

Guess what ,just checked account and 4 payments have been taken from my cards for 1 item.

Just phoned them and have been told have to contact seller to rectify problem.

WHY?ITS YOUR FAULT!!!!

Suggest you all check your transactions-good luck!!!

Login to Me Too

TobyDM
Contributor
Contributor

That is an absolute disgrace - 4 payments for the same item ? Remind me never to buy using Paypal again.

I'm in the boat of waiting forever and a day for transfers to bank accounts to turn up - when the new system started a couple of weeks ago, it was great , was getting my money transferred in SECONDS , them last week, got a " your transfer is being held for 24 hours for a security review "

:- a security review after 7 years fo transferring money weekly to the same account  ???

Since then , am still waiting for payments transferred last Friday to come through to my bank.

Conclusion - it's quite obvious they have been sabotaged and hacked and have no idea of how to get their system secured &  up and running again. Meanwhile, we all suffer while they sit there scratching their heads , taking their exhorbitant commissions and ignoring requests for help.

Good old PayPal. = No doubt one of their ever helpful mods will be along in a minute to suggest that maybe there is a problem with the bank accounts and credit cards of the 25,000 plus people affected.

Login to Me Too

Williamchua

i ordered a product online using paypal and paypal said the credit card has declined by bank after tat it says cannot verify my credit card... the next day, a amount of money had charged...(it is the amount of the product i order on9) and the bank contacted for askin me to confirm the payment..... so i check back the status on my paypal acc, there is nothing the seller didnt receive even a penny too... ( ive waited for 4 days) i wish i could get hlp... thank you very much...

Login to Me Too

Davey1000
Contributor
Contributor

I've probably said it before but it is worth saying again.  If you sell something and receive funds DO NOT LEAVE THE FUNDS IN THE PAYPAL ACCOUNT.  The reason is that if later on you buy something you want the transaction to be covered by Credit Card 120 day Purchase Protection.  If the purchase is made using ones PayPal balance the 120 day protection is lost.

In the past few years the 120 day credit card protection has saved the writer about £1500 as sometimes head gaskets and MOT's and people going on holiday conspire against local pick-up

Login to Me Too

ryyannon
Contributor
Contributor

Since 16 December.  PayPal will not accept any of my payment cards despite many attempts to complete an eBay purchase.  Same error messages and same responses from PayPal customer service both in the EU and the U.S despite the repeated assurance by my banks that there are no restraints on my payment cards or accounts.  

It would appear that eBay/PayPal is in denial concerning this problem.  

Login to Me Too

Roomatthetop

Unable to complete payment for an item. Keep receiving the following message:

We're sorry you can't complete this payment with PayPal because you've reached your sending limit.

When I try to lift my sending lift the only option I have is to amend my Receiving limit.

All my details are correct.

What is going on?????

Has anyone found a solution to this?

Login to Me Too

steve-gms
Contributor
Contributor

All my history for the last 6 weeks has disappeared, last transaction showing is 17-12-12, where's all the rest of the info gone?

Login to Me Too

StuartC

My payment for £195.65 has been taken from my account 5 times, 1 fully from paypal funds, 1 part from paypal part bank and 3 more from my bank acount.

I want my money back!

Login to Me Too

PiaMaguire84

Sigh.... I tried to pay for my item and i ended up paying for it twice! Not impressed Paypal! No warning and you still managed to take my money so quickly.

I can't even bloody cancel the payment!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.