Is there a problem with Paypal

49 REPLIES 49

karen1978
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the error 10417 code when attempting to complete an ebay purchase - yet this thread is marked with a *solved* - the problem is still happening.

Paypal  - could we please have an answer please

Login to Me Too

leebunks
New Community Member
Spoiler

i am also having the same problem and wished i came on here earlier,because i was not getting any answers anywhere.

Login to Me Too

Emillar2706

I'm having the same problem...Paypal comes back saying 'cannot process your payment'...  what should I do?

Login to Me Too

Mulato
Contributor
Contributor

I have 1 found issue, I there , i buyed the 1 item in the value of 105,75 that in the time i didnt have money on my account, so it came negative to my paypal account the that time i have sold 1 item in the value os 61 pounds that have been deduced to my negative balance so im now with 44 negative balance in my account, in the time i add founds to my account paypal have deduced me again the value of 105,75 and i have add 48 pounds to the acount to take of the rest of the negative account. . .
and im still with negative balance, can you please resolve my problem ?

Login to Me Too

mariepiper

hello i am having the same trouble but the money has left my bank account and my item is still showing as unpaid also my payment is not showing up on my paypal account

Login to Me Too

yummy

Yes I am new to this site and having read the threads seems like a lot of people having the same problem, error message when trying to pay for something, I wish paypal would hurry up and sort out the problem as I'm trying to book a holiday here!!  Smiley FrustratedWoman FrustratedRobot Frustrated

Login to Me Too

kristy93
Contributor
Contributor

I have got the same trouble. Trying to pay for something bought on ebay, but that stupid error keeps appearing.. I really need to pay for that thing 😕

Login to Me Too

assad
Contributor
Contributor

hello

i sold an item on ebay and the guy says his paid but when i go on ebay it says payments not recived and when i checked me hotmail i had 1 message from paypal saying that the guy sent this much money to ur paypal when i checked my paypal theres no money recived

Login to Me Too

suyung55
Contributor
Contributor

Was it for a lot of money? my son had a similar problem,someone paid him a large amount but it was a refund. it was nearly two weeks before the amount showed up in his account. rumour has it that paypal hang onto large amounts for a few days in their account before passing over. this way they gain interest,imagine if they did this to over a 1000 people. dont know if thers any truth in this at all,or even if this is the case with your payer.could be he has paid you but his bank is slow to realease the funds from his account into your paypal. hope you get this sorted.

Login to Me Too

Davey1000
Contributor
Contributor

There are LOTS of problems with PayPal.  Firstly the eBay/Paypal protection period is not long enough  when Local Pick Up Only items hundreds of miles away need to be collected or when goods are coming from overseas.  If for example one has car problems such as overheating it might be several weeks before the fault is fully cured. (Some cars just don't like towing trailers on a long trip as the cooling systems can be very iffy especially on 4x4s)  I like to fund PayPal with a credit card that gives me 120 days Purchase Protection but there is a snag.  If one receives funds into ones PayPal account the "system" will bar you from paying by credit card.  This means that you won't get 120 days Purchase Protection and you won't get any Air Miles either!  Duh!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.