Is there a problem with Paypal

49 REPLIES 49

fedupjane
New Community Member

I also can not pay, being trying for a hour with various purchases.

Login to Me Too

samanthaella
Contributor
Contributor

has this problem been resolved as i cannot pay for an item now! 

Login to Me Too

frustrated13
New Community Member

Having same problem and getting very frustrated by the convoluted method of getting help with Pay Pal

Login to Me Too

suyung55
Contributor
Contributor

come to the conclusion that there is no point in making phone calls or sending emails to them about this problem as they dont know themselfes what it is probaly yet. we will have to play the patience game.hopefully back to normal this time tomorrow!just checked my online banking and thats ok anyway:

Login to Me Too

sarahtiffney
New Community Member

Im trying to pay for ebay items but it keeps saying

"Sorry, we aren't able to complete your request at this time.

If you encounter this message more than once, please contact us and we'll do our best to help." 

Then when you press the contact us for help bit its useless! I paid for ebay stuff a couple of days ago without any hassle so hoping its just a temporary blip- any ideas??

Hope it doesnt take too long as dont want to get a bad feedback score for paying late!

Login to Me Too

Gaz82
Contributor
Contributor

JOHNMARTIN155
Contributor
Contributor

problem with paypal, can log in, view history, all activity but when I want to view the next page I get this error message, this is very frustrating....

If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

Login to Me Too

hertsman

And worse still I cant get may money out of them!

Deposits still havent been sent to my bank account!

Sky News said they had been sucdcesfully saboutaged a few days ago!!!!

Good luck!!

Login to Me Too

Mr_Men
New Community Member

Try removing and re-adding your card, I was refused payments but after removing and re-adding it it's started to work again. 😐

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.