Is there a problem with Paypal today?

haz170

My payment keeps failing to go through, but never had a problem before - anyone else finding the same?

Login to Me Too
59 REPLIES 59

Malcolmr1
Spoiler

@haz170 wrote:

My payment keeps failing to go through, but never had a problem before - anyone else finding the same?

I am having the same issue. Keep being told its to do with security of people I am trying to pay, I could except this if it was a one off but this has happened on four consecutive occasions, in the past week I have not found anybody I can pay using PayPal.

Error message says

payment processing error

We were not able to process your PayPal payment

if you encounter this message more than once, please contact PayPal customer support for further assistance. (601).

four phone calls later still unable to make payments

Login to Me Too

Ceecee74
I got the same error message and got the same response when I called PayPay twice!
Login to Me Too

xpetalx
New Community Member
Withdrawal of funds to bank account has reversed back into PayPal account 3 times this morning??
Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi Everyone, apologies for the delay.

On Monday, we were having some issue where some customers were unable to view their activity on their PayPal account. This should be resolved now.

If not please do let us know.

Paula

Login to Me Too

goblindreams
Contributor
Contributor

I have had several orders via ebay that are not showing in my paypal account, no email notification and no additional balance.  I can't even view the payment via the ebay link - just shows as an error.  I need to send these parcels today, but can't check the payment is recieved?

Login to Me Too

Ceecee74
Hi Paula How about today? I called twice and still no resolution! I have 3 items I need to pay for. I keep being told to get an invoice or that it's a security issue. How is it that all the other items I paid for yesterday went through no problem but today all of a sudden it won't work? I can sign into my account fine it just won't let me make a payment.
Login to Me Too

MATRIXAD
Contributor
Contributor

I take it there are still ongoing issues with Papal i can see the transaction but when i click it says error and the amount is also not showing on my balance total, Please get this sorted as i need the liquidity to manage my businesses.

Login to Me Too

MATRIXAD
Contributor
Contributor

Have just noticed that recent payments in classic veiw do not show but in the newer site veiw they show but i cannot access the details this is crazy.

Login to Me Too

Jyasutten
Contributor
Contributor

There must be. Check out the help requests and headers >  /t5/custom/page/page-id/contributepage?ct=us  Maybe due to the NorCal Fires up by Ebay and PayPal. They have alot of their servers up there

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jyasutten

You are replying to a post someone made 2 years ago, and i doubt that the problem they were refering to has lasted 2 years Smiley Wink

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.