Is there a problem with Paypal today?

haz170

My payment keeps failing to go through, but never had a problem before - anyone else finding the same?

Login to Me Too
59 REPLIES 59

fabio300
New Community Member

Same problem :s

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Anna

Hi fabio300,

Welcome to the Community Forum!

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties.

From the error message it looks like your funding source might be unusable...

Can you make sure your card and bank account are active on your PayPal account and that they are ready to be used for online transactions?

Once you will make sure the card/bank are ready to use I would recommend cleaning cash & cookies on your web browser - just to make sure everything will go smoothly 😉

Happy transacting!

Anna

Login to Me Too

Larry7
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah me too. I can't purchase anything. It keep on saying that "paypal can't make a transactions with your account, Return to your merchant". 

Login to Me Too

pjmbunn

Hi all used ny paypal card today at post office it failed both times and have got the receipts showing this, when I checked my account the payments had both been taken off my account, cannot contact paypal keep getting in a loop or no answer I would all check your accounts, regards John

Login to Me Too

Dm64
There seems to be my mobile abb has stopped taking payments
Login to Me Too

gjs1
Contributor
Contributor

I have recently set up a web page with online shopping HOWEVER I am unable to set shipping costs.

I have cintacted Paypal

Call #1 I was told that paypal was having trouble with shipping calculator and would be resolved in 3days DID NOT HAPPEN

Call #2 I was told still problems waite 7days  NOTHING CAHANGED

Call #3 The operator odviously went and had a cigarett and cup of coffee came back and said should ok after 1hr to allow reset

reset what as no details where given to operator you guessed it NOTHING CHANGED

Call #4 Today I was told just put price up to cover shipping costs so these paypal people obviously told just treat people like fools and hopfully they will go away well I guess that will work as I am now looking for alternative to paypal as they are an obsolute disgrace to try and work with

Anybody had same trouble? suggest better method or have any idea what the problem is

Again I feel paypal is a joke

Thx

Garry 

Login to Me Too

gjs1
Contributor
Contributor

I forgot to mention in previous post that It is not Ebay related only my WEb page

Garry

Login to Me Too

Cortneyann
Contributor
Contributor

Yes me too. Tried ordering off of etsy.

It keeps saying "the card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a differen credit card or debit number" 
This also happened to a client when trying to order through my website. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You are posting to a thread over 18 months old.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

LisaFmr
New Community Member
Tried to make a payment at 12pm and it says the card I use is expired but it doesn't expire till Jan 2016. Definitely a problem with paypal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.