Is there a problem with Paypal today?

haz170

My payment keeps failing to go through, but never had a problem before - anyone else finding the same?

Login to Me Too
59 REPLIES 59

Lovefulbeings
I am able to make a payment and the money leaves my account but the person on the other end never received it. There is no error message. The payment is accepted and approved but gets lost between leaving my account and landing in the other persons. When will this be fixed?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Seems its a technical glitch that paypal are working on.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PereD
Contributor
Contributor
Yes! When I tap to enter the PayPal address of the person I want to pay, it closes down/throws me out
Login to Me Too

Alayna
Contributor
Contributor

Im also having problems with paypal, im trying send someone some money and it comes up with a message to add funds to my account, there is plenty of money in the account to cover what I need to send, I have tried sending smaller amounts still same message.....can you advise please

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Always best to start a new thread with a new question, only lucky i saw your post at the end of this one.

Are you trying to buy an international item?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Alayna
Contributor
Contributor

ah ok thank you x

No just trying to transfer some money to pay for something from a friend

Login to Me Too

longwayround
New Community Member

I had 3 emails telling me my bank had refused payments as they didnt acknowledge the DDI...I have already received the items and the bank basically said..what the **bleep** are PP talking about, plenty of money in account and they NEVER declined any payments........

Login to Me Too

midnight_rider
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having my first payment issue ever with Paypal today. Payment for an Ebay purchase was declined with the error code 10486. Paypal said issuer was declining payment and to call my bank. The bank said everything is fine and they have NOT declined payment. The customer rep I spoke to said she had another customer who complained of the same thing this morning, so it isn't just me and is clearly a Paypal issue. So this evening I tried again to pay for my order. Same thing. I emailed the Ebay seller and asked if they accept any other forms of payment. They said concealed cash. WTF. So how do I resolve these issues, pay for my Ebay order and receive my stuff?

Login to Me Too

harebolt
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having problems paying also. Paypal  states the transaction is unable to be completed and to refer to merchant"!!

The ebay seller has no issues and there's money in the bank so why am I being blocked from paying? My wife used her account with no problem!

Login to Me Too

reddragonlampwo
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a problem with PayPal today?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.