Is there a problem with Paypal today?

haz170

My payment keeps failing to go through, but never had a problem before - anyone else finding the same?

Login to Me Too
59 REPLIES 59

Lovefulbeings
That's strange because when I called PayPal 2 hours ago they said there was a problem and that their update time is 5-6 hours until the issue should be resolved.
Login to Me Too

bobsterjess
New Community Member

'Computing' report a globle shutdown of Paypay accounts .... missing funds and unreadable balences..  other problems as well ,but no anouncement from Pay pal or warning.

Login to Me Too

Ceecee74
Yes there is a reported problem! I keep getting an error message too. I've called 2 times today and no resolution at all!
Login to Me Too

Dm64
Keeps saying system error
Login to Me Too

Dm64
Have tried taking card payments from 4 different customers and then tried my own card nothing works
Login to Me Too

Redleo106
New Community Member

I have tried several times to transfer money in my wallet to my bank account. It flashes the correct screen then goes to a blank page on my iPad. On pic it says something about server error when trying to do same as above. Also have a heck of a time finding log out button!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi Redleo106,

Apologies for the delayed response. 

If you are still experiencing issues can you please clear your cache & cookies & try another browser before initiating the withdrawal. You will also need to have the funds in your available balance.

Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Carlos

Hello Redleo106,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal community. I am sorry to hear about this situation. It sounds like this could be just a temporary issue or related with a general maintenance in our website. I would recommend you clean cache and cookies and try later from your computer rather than iPad as this should work. 

If you still in need of assistance, please remember you can also contact us via Twitter @AskPayPal and Facebook J

Hope this helps,

Carlos

Login to Me Too

jimhendrixx
New Community Member

I simply cannot login to paypal?  what is going on today!?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jimhendrixx

I got in ok but only by entering a silly code when my email addy and password were correct, very odd.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.