Is there a problem with Paypal today?

haz170

My payment keeps failing to go through, but never had a problem before - anyone else finding the same?

Login to Me Too
59 REPLIES 59

Krisna
New Community Member

yeah!!!
me too

Login to Me Too

PayPal_lucy

Hey there guys,

Welcome to the community to you both!

Are you still having an issue with sending payments?

If s what error message are you getting?

Login to Me Too

tribedreaming
New Community Member

I've had the same problem - the money is in my bank account, I'm using a card that I've used before and it's saying there's an error and to "check out" again!! 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi tribedreaming and welcome to the PayPal community forum. 

There has been no reported issues on the PayPal side. Can you check your transaction history to see if any payments are showing as denied. If you can see the payments there then it will be due to your card issuer declining the payment. You will need to contact the online authorisation at your card issuer for clarification on the denial. 

I hope this helps

Paula 

Login to Me Too

fifitrix
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I am so new to this and don't know how to make a post but I also cannot get through to paypal as the email is not working it is just holding, I cannot even type a question in help and I have only just been able to find my old transactions as it kept saying I did not have any!

I am also trying to find out how I paid for 2 laptops from DABS.com as they are faulty and they are refusing to replace or refund even though I have reported to trading standards!!!

I now have to find out how I paid for them incase I can get refunds from credit card as this transaction is over 45 days old as they have passed me back to the manufacturer instead of dealing with it like they should have when I reported the problems!!!

Don't want to call as I was holding for half an hour last time and it cost me a fortune............

Login to Me Too

kaypee255
I logged into PayPal and the buttons at the top are not there, I can't send money. What is the problem, am from Nigeria.
Login to Me Too

bgoldesberry
New Community Member

No transacation are showing up that have paid or recieved. I need this for entering tracking information.

Login to Me Too

Lyndac127

Same problem here.  No activity showing up at all.  Waiting for money to show up and it's taking forever!

Login to Me Too

Lyndac127

Okay now it's showing up but I had to change from Google to FireFox browser in order to see it.  Hope this helps everyone.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.