I sent money to an email address seller gave me but the transaction doesn't show on my history .

member231
Contributor
Contributor

dear friends , 2 hours ago i sent money  to a seller in Thailand and the transaction didnt appear in my Paypal account history and also i dint get a payment verification message in my email as usual do .  an hour later and because i havent understand if the money was sent ,  i resent more money  this time , the amount of the first time plus extra money for a second sale which occured meanwhile. BOTH transaction do Not appear in my transaction history , i got no message for the payment and the balance has decreased the money from the 2 payments and althought when i choose to see history with balance , aside of the newest transaction it has still the old balance !!!!!!! what is happening ? is it a scam ? where is my money ? thank you , i need your HELP!!!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@member231

Seems to be a paypal technical glitch which they say they are working on, lots of other posts on the same subject on this forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@member231

Seems to be a paypal technical glitch which they say they are working on, lots of other posts on the same subject on this forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

member231
Contributor
Contributor

THANK you very much dear  Kernowlass!

yes you have right , it was  a technical glitch . payments showed after 3 hours! to my Paypal History and i got also a payment verification email as usual . Just a 4 hours delay! first time happened this after many years using Paypal. Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi member231,

Apologies for any inconvenience, yes this was a technical issue we were aware of and worked on as a priority.

Appreciate your understanding.

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.