I have a question about 3 requirements to meet

maverick92
New Community Member

Hello

I need help regarding about the requirement. i do not want to sell or buy in any term of business. All i want to is to receive payment only from related company of forex trading. So here my question to paypal and appreciate if you can reply it with a good answer. My question is, what if i do not meet the 3 basic requirement within 21 days because like i've said that i do not sell any goods or item so that i can receive payments from whatever buyers. I've only establsh this paypal because is what a company of forex trading can transfer the profit of my rrading. So the pending balance will be hold for after 21 days? and please lighten up this security for me because whenever i've read most of the article on this forum and very less chance for me to withdraw my money to my account bank. Please if anyone that jumped to forex trading appreciate if you're success on withdrawing or encounter the same issue like I am through this paypal services. please do help me. 

Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Anna

Hi maverick92,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forum!

Please don’t worry. If you receive a commercial payment and it’s held for 21 days, if the sender won’t dispute it the funds will be released to your balance. You will be then able to withdraw the money to your bank account.

Hope it answers your question.

Anna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.