I hadn`t recieved money from verifying account.

Hrvoje097
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I`m waiting over a week to get my payment from verifying debit card for PayPal. My account is now verifyed, and 1.95$ was reduced from my card. Also, i earned some money, and i wasn`t paid for it neither. It seems i can`t recieve money on my account, but i can send it. I am coming from Croatia, and using Visa Electron debit card. Do i have to verify my bank account also? Plase help me to solve this problem.

Thaks Smiley Wink

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hrvoje097

Click on the link and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

Normally your refunded card verification amount will go back to your paypal balance BUT if you buy something then it would be used as part payment for that item. So best check the last few items you bought and click on the transactions and see if one was funded partly from your paypal balance ie refund.

Not sure why you can't receive funds???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Hrvoje097
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks on your answer.

I checked that and the full payment amount was transfered from the card. But i have different names on paypal and debit card, could that be a reason? It`s strange that i can send funds, but can`t recieve them. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.