I can't pay using paypal on ebay

Aitch890
For the last few years I have been using eBay with no problem paying, now when I go to quick pay using paypal it says log into paypal we can't process your payment! Nothing is showing up when I'm online yo say why it won't work! Help! I need to pay for shoes!
Login to Me Too
65 REPLIES 65

Overrated3n1
I like how they took 18 days to respond to your message in this thread. I'm in the same boat now. What a sham. No reason it should ever be this difficult in this day and age. I hope you were able to figure it out.
Login to Me Too

Overrated3n1
Really frustrated tonight. I committed to making a purchase and can't pay the seller. I've called twice and was told the first time to try again after 15 mintutes. After an hour and it not working, I called again and was on hold for a very long time before being told that I had to request an invoice from the seller. Still no guarantee that it will go through. Wow! I can't pay for something with my own money and have no other option but to use PayPal. Feels wrong. I'm done with EBay and PayPal. I am figuring out this dibocal and then closing my account. Good riddance.
Login to Me Too

PALBEARS
New Community Member

I can't pay on ebay.

What on earth is going on ?

This is dreadful.Smiley Mad

Login to Me Too

joedor0
Contributor
Contributor

i can not pay for an item on ebay

why ?

Login to Me Too

Wesablo
New Community Member

How does no one know the answer to this issue? It's been literally years apparently, some ppl are just **bleep** and that's that? I've missed 3 sales because of this issue.

Login to Me Too

SuperiorExt

I have contacted Ebay And Paypal several times for over the past  4 months with no resolution. I have tried using different computers, IPads, Mobile Phones. Nothing will work. Ebay said to try Ebay.ca , Ebay.eu and have said to have the seller send and Invoice. Many sellers do not want to do this. Why is it so hard for ebay and paypal to correct this problem. Sincerely frustrated ebay member.  

Login to Me Too

Techie_Dave
New Community Member

Unable to pay for items with PayPal From eBay Pay Now (Internet Explorer 11) - My Fix

When ‘Pay Now’ was selected, the pay screen would come up.

When I selected PayPal a new box would appear with a circulating green circle in it, indicating it was doing something. This didn’t progress to the PayPal login screen as it should.

I tried deleting Cookies and turning off Popup Blocker, but this didn’t work.

I added the web address – mbuy.ebay – etc to the – security trusted sites section, but this made it worse, as it constantly wanted me to log back in!!!

The solution I found was to go to the Internet options – Content and select: Clear SSL State (Secured Socket Layer State) and OK.

DESCRIPTION:

If you click Clear SSL State on the Content tab in the Internet Options dialog box, you can remove all client authentication certificates from the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) cache.

In an SSL session (using https://), when a server asks for a certificate to verify that you are who you say you are, the chosen certificate is saved in a cache. The chosen certificate can remain in the cache until you restart your computer. Clicking the Clear SSL State button removes all certificates from the cache without having to restart your computer.

Login to Me Too

ArtisticAvi
New Community Member

Thanks so much! That's the only solution I could find that would work. I used to use the Canadian ebay page but it stopped working. I tried using multiple different browsers and nothing I tried worked until I cleared my SSL State. Thanks so much.

Login to Me Too

nero_rn
New Community Member

Hi,

I can not pay on eBay by PayPal. I have Error Code: 70360 

What can I do in this case?

Aga

Login to Me Too

Ada1
New Community Member

My case is worse. I can't send any payments from me PayPal account, For the last 5 weeks or so l have been on the phones between PayPal and my bank and they are both saying that all is workinb fine and there is no any kind of restrictions on my account in order to make payments.  

I am just about to give up and close  my PayPal account as this is so frustrating.  

How can no one have the answer to this. ...?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.