I can not receive payment from China (to Armenia)

Vartan
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. Can someone help me with this weird problem: The China seller from ebay trying to send my money back, but he gets this warning: "Your recipient is not able to receive funds at this time. Your recipient must first set up his or her account to receive funds". But few weeks ago I recieved money from Hong Kong seller, without any problem. In my pay paypal account I found this: 

Receiving purchase payments

Your account is set to the Standard Rate for receiving payments of 3.4%.

As i understood its mean that its all ok with my account. So what may be a problem???

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

PayPal_david

Hi there Vartan,

Welcome to the Community!

It sounds to me that your seller is trying to send you a payment instead of refunding the original transaction back to your account. Currently, users in Armenia are unable to receive money through PayPal.

If you ask your seller to refund the payment directly through the original transaction, this will successfully refund the payment back to the card that was used for the original payment.

Please let me know how it goes.

David.

Login to Me Too

Vartan
Contributor
Contributor

Ok Waiting for sellers answer. This is screenshot he sent to me

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/49025079/img/2.jpg

Login to Me Too

Vartan
Contributor
Contributor

As i know he cannot press the refund button if the payment in ebay had been made 60 days before... THank you for answer:)

Login to Me Too

Vartan
Contributor
Contributor

Another question: why users in Armenia are unable to receive money through PayPal? Thank you for advance!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there Vartan,

When we offer our service to a country, we need to ensure that we are compliant with both local and international laws before we can offer our full service.

Due to the challenges and complexities associated with the worldwide financial network, we cannot fully offer our services in Armenia. Keep an eye on our website for any updates!

Siobhán 

Login to Me Too

TheDonZik
New Community Member

Does paypal offers selling services to tunisia?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi TheDonZik,

Welcome to the Community Forum! At the moment, it's not possible to receive funds to a Tunisian PayPal account. We're still expanding our services in the countries where we're offered, so we will work towards offering this option to customers with Tunisian accounts. Thanks for your patience and feedback 🙂

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Sargis_Nanyan
New Community Member

Hi. I am from Armenia, and it is interesting for me what is armenian paypal account?

It means the member who created account lives in Armenia or the bank account/credit-debit card is from Armenian bank.

In other words if person lives in Armenia but have bank account in paypal acceptable country (such as payoneer debit cards) can he recieve money through Paypal or not?

Thanks

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi Sargis_Nanyan, 

Thanks for posting! 

Armenian PayPal accounts can send funds only at the moment, there is no option for Armenian PayPal accounts to receive funds regardless of what financials the account holder may have. 

Apologies for any inconvenience. We are constantly working to expand & develop our services so keep an eye on our website for any updates.

Siobhán 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.