How to send tracking number

Amalienic
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I have send my item to The buyer. On my paypal account, it says there are money. I also recieved an email saying he transfered The money. I also recieved an email saying, I need to give my shipping information, tracking number for me to recieve The money. How do I do that? Where shall I enter The tracking number?
Login to Me Too
33 REPLIES 33

Junflores1243
Thank goodness I read this I was about to send a package to someone in Nigeria. Blocked the persons number.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

good news.  Smiley Happy

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Nate223377
I just sold an iteam off ebay an the customer texted me saying he bought it an I've received several emails saying i need to ship it to a customer in Nigeria ?? But i check my paypal acct. an no options to send tracking number??
Login to Me Too

dsobcz3
New Community Member

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

I would have sent this out tomorrow, but I am glad I got on the internet and read about it because I would have gotten scammed. ]

Login to Me Too

jfarmer7061
New Community Member

Same thing happened to me I sent to Nigeria luckily I got my shoes back because the fake buyer gave me a Virginia zip code so they returned to me real lucky but after I sent my tracking number to these people I thought was PayPal another email came in saying customs had my shoes in Nigeria and for my account to be funded I'd have to send 300 dollars lucky I figured it out before I sent the money

Login to Me Too

Brantastic
I'm completely new to this. I just bought something last week and I got the payment receipt email. Why does it not show up in my account summary?
Login to Me Too

Brantastic
Anyone?
Login to Me Too

Janya123
I don't see an option on paypal
Login to Me Too

Ayuuri
New Community Member
This happened to me today. A guy emailed me saying am interested of buying your item and I said ok send me the through PayPal and after I have received and email saying that the money has been deducted from the buyers account and this email was from PayPal but it wasn't actually PayPal but I was thinking this is PayPal and the message was like you will get your money when you send the shipment tracking number then I send the shipment tracking number and after one hours I didn't receive any email from PayPal saying that the money is in your account then I looked at the forum in here and I saw those people who had the same problems and I called PayPal and they said that email isn't from us and I went to the post office and luckily my item was still there. So before you send your item call PayPal and ask them if the email Is from them or not.
Login to Me Too

benhd
New Community Member
I'm probably **bleep** for this but the same thing happened to me. I already sent the package and it's been delivered is there anything I can do at this point.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.