How to send tracking number

Amalienic
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I have send my item to The buyer. On my paypal account, it says there are money. I also recieved an email saying he transfered The money. I also recieved an email saying, I need to give my shipping information, tracking number for me to recieve The money. How do I do that? Where shall I enter The tracking number?
Login to Me Too
33 REPLIES 33

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

Welcome to the PayPal Community. I see you have not had a response from any of our members to date.

Did you receive an email explaining that the payment was pending? This email should advise what you can do to speed up the release. If not, I recommend reaching out to us on Facebook or Twitter for assistance. You can Tweet @AskPayPal or send a message via https://www.facebook.com/PayPal.

-David R

Login to Me Too

Buisness_Buff
New Community Member

Thank you guys so frecking much for this forum!!!!!!! I was on the brink of sending $500 shoes and pay $50 for shipping to a guy in Texas who sent me the exact email everybody been getting. Unfortunatly i tried to put up the fake email address and user name but it wont let me for some reason . Thank god for this forum because in front of me is the shoes and the shipping label i just created. I saved myself a lot of money and a stroke from how angry i would be lol 🙂

Login to Me Too

Mike28
Contributor
Contributor

Mike28
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.